Ether saga Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ether saga Forsaken

Eso Clan : Forsaken

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ok guys this is it, i'm out for 3 moths ive set up a few new feature's. use em! - Prophet
The polls/Suggestion box are open! Please Help the forum! -Kitty

Computer Issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mavelle

Computer Issues Empty
PostSubject: Computer Issues   Computer Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:16 am

Hey all, bad news and good news. So far I can access the internet again YAY! But unforunately, Proph's computer keeps having to reboot and sometimes it fails and it'd keep asking me to reboot over and over again. Worst case is, I can't get on Ether Saga for some reason :( I re-downloaded the game, no option of course. Unfortunately it is giving me patching error which I can't understand because it is in chinese which proph's computer does not have the font! Therefore, I hope you are all doing well--keep the drama low thanks XD~

But alas, you all won't see Mavelle/Mathios/Prophet for some time till I get this computer fixed.

Note: if you reply to this message, I probbably won't be able to respond till I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Tiffany

Tiffany

Computer Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues   Computer Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Awws, Mav~~~ :c
I'll miss you!!! Computer Issues 189165 Computer Issues 189165 Computer Issues 189165
Back to top Go down
kittykun

kittykun

Computer Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues   Computer Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Mavs back already thou :P
Back to top Go down
Tiffany

Tiffany

Computer Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues   Computer Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Well then! xD Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Issues   Computer Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ether saga Forsaken :: Forum News-
Jump to: