Ether saga Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ether saga Forsaken

Eso Clan : Forsaken

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ok guys this is it, i'm out for 3 moths ive set up a few new feature's. use em! - Prophet
The polls/Suggestion box are open! Please Help the forum! -Kitty

MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD

Go down 
+2
Disidia
Shinyuu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinyuu

Shinyuu

MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Empty
PostSubject: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm

hey guys this is my latest draw its still on prototype thought i hope you like it XD
[img]MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00110[/img] its me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD 636220
Back to top Go down
Disidia

Disidia

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Haha.
Nice Shin :].
Its you in lvl 15 gear, with a Knocknee Assassin, how creative ^^
Back to top Go down
Shinyuu

Shinyuu

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 pm

well its the close i have on XD and those are my pets XD but every time i get diferent outfits imma draw them XD
Back to top Go down
Prophet
The tyrant
The tyrant
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:09 pm

not to bad man. mines at bluerune.deviantart.com
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken.1talk.net
Shinyuu

Shinyuu

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 pm

i like your tyle too prophet XD i guest you never know when will meet good mangakas XD
Back to top Go down
kewwu

kewwu

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:37 am

nice one :D
u should colour it n_n
Back to top Go down
Shinyuu

Shinyuu

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:32 pm

kewwu wrote:
nice one :D
u should colour it n_n

imma try though im still learning how to colour XD
Back to top Go down
Shinyuu

Shinyuu

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 am

here are some new ones XDMEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00111MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00112MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00113MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00114MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00115MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00116MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00116MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00118[url=https://servimg.com/view/13953155/12]MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD Img00119[/url]

pic your favorite XD
Back to top Go down
Bayume

Bayume

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Y'know Shin, if you ever wanted to color those, I can take them into photoshop and black line ink them for you on the computer and you could color them with photoshop or a tablet or anything. Just an offer! MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD 323473
Back to top Go down
Shinyuu

Shinyuu

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Bayume wrote:
Y'know Shin, if you ever wanted to color those, I can take them into photoshop and black line ink them for you on the computer and you could color them with photoshop or a tablet or anything. Just an offer! MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD 323473

i would love to bay please do im a little new in photoshop but ill definitely love thtat thank you XD
Back to top Go down
Tiffany

Tiffany

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:42 pm

My favorite one is the one with the butterfly on that chick's head and the one above, the one above that one. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD   MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEET SHINYUU'S DRAWINGS XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ether saga Forsaken :: Off Topic :: Pic Section-
Jump to: